Saturday 14 April 2012

where have i been...

so sorry y'all, 
                        I know that I haven't posted in a long time. There's no excuse. Other than I just had an awesome holiday! Centre Parcs, Sherwood Forest I salute you. Thank you for giving me a fun time, filled with swimming, badminton, food and family. Also thank you family :)  The pools at centre parcs are amazing too. We had the most fun on a large raft ride, especially with my little cousins. I had a lot of time for that ride. 



Work this week has been mental too. Its good thing that I love shoes, otherwise I don't know how I would cope with it all. 
Finally got a couple of days off, I know what I'ma do! Chill out. 


Let me know what y'all have been up to? And if you're off on holiday anywhere soon?


lovelovelove
 -b-

No comments:

Post a Comment