Monday 23 April 2012

5 fashion moments I would put into room 101....

The other night I was watching Room 101 and it got me thinking; what would I put into room 101? But while you might be thinking things like; spitting, rude people, etc; I'm thinking Fashion Moments in the last few years.The ones that make you go why the hell did you go out like that?! And who in the world let you?! So heres my 5;

1. Leather Thigh High Boots- just hideous. They look tacky, cheap and honestly more than a little slutty. Even the most clean cut celeb could wear them and look like a whore off the street.

2. Crocs-especially when worn, in public with socks! I mean who does that?! It looks bloody awful. Do you have  no dignity?!

3. Leggings worn with too short tops- leggings should always be worn with long tops to cover your bum. I mean who wants to see the outline of your pants (or your actual pants in some cases) or worse your icky camel toe. No-one! So cover up!

4. Top to toe animal print- Now I love a little bit of animal print as much as the next girl. Thats a little. One thing I cannot stand is top to toe animal print. I saw a girl yesterday wearing leopard print leggings and leopard print pumps. No! Just awful. Top to toe is even worse!

5. Men that wear jeans under their bums- its not big or clever. Everytime I see it all I wanna do is pull them up! I don't even get why this is fashionable. It just looks ridiculous!

Please feel free to tell me your fashion moments that belong in room 101, whether they have happened to you, or others. Theres so many, I'll bet we could have a top 100 in no time!

lovelovelove
-b-


No comments:

Post a Comment