Tuesday 1 May 2012

Right now in England; Suffolk; we are having some seriously douchey weather! One minute its hot and the next its freezing cold and raining, for a country that's in a drought we have had a whole lotta rain! Its so contrary that I never know what to wear! I'm honestly hoping it picks up for my birthday next week! I was thinking about it and I suddenly thought what better why to update a look and keep warm than a cool colour pop blazer! Here's a little run down of the best places to pick up one and keep your looks fresh and warm! 


H&M-some seriously cool blues and hot pinks! 
River Island-Amazing prints, and some lovely long line styles.
Next-for the more classy, tailored but still pretty colours and prints.
Dorothy Perkins-some really gorgeous shapes and colours. Brights, pastels and two-tone numbers. 


Thats my pick, whats yours? 


lovelovelove


-b-

No comments:

Post a Comment