Tuesday 26 June 2012

Summer Hols...

I'm not gonna lie to y'all I'm a little pissed. While everyone is off on their holidays or even just talking about the amazing places they are gonna go; Ayia Napa, Egypt, Majorca & America I'm looking at you!; I'm stuck in England. And let me tell ya, what with the forever changing, confusing weather; sun one day, serious rain the next; and always missing the sunny days while I'm at work. Plus when it is sunny on my day off and having no-one to appreciate the weather with, I'm seriously bummed out. The only thing that's cheering me up right now is the promise of payday on Friday! Finally. I could really do with some money. Plus I finally made supervisor at work, and sure its only for a couple of months but hey experience right? Here's what I'm thinking, come payday I need some serious treats. Whenever I  can't splash cash on myself though I always end up buying D some stuff that he really doesn't need. I can't help it! I think its a mixture of a) I just cannot hold onto money & b) i like to spoil him! 

Seriously though, I have a problem. Does anyone else do this? Get in touch, I'd love to hear what stuff y'all spend (or should that be waste) your paycheck on!

lovelovelove -b

No comments:

Post a Comment